Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Tribute to Storme

This morning when Tyson went to check cows, he discovered that his dog Storme had passed sometime during the night. Tyson got him when he was in high school and they have been pretty inseparable since. When Ty and I were dating, we would take him on all of our horse rides. He loved being in the mountains. Everyone knew that if you threw a stick once for him, you better plan on doing it for awhile. He was so good with Cashlee. Last summer they loved to lay under the tree in our yard. He always would come and find Cash whenever we went outside. I am going to miss him so much, but I know that he had a great life! Here are some of my favorite pictures.


2 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

Oh Steph. I'm sorry. I hope that Cash and Tyson will be ok. That's so sad.

Heather said...

Sorry to hear about Storme...he was a fun dog to hang out with on the farm.