Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Fun






I can't believe Easter has already come and gone. Time flies by so fast. We had such a great Easter. We got to color eggs with Ty's family and then we had an easter egg hunt at my parents house. Cashlee and Oakley loved it. Cash was like a little hunter, she would sit and look and try to see all the eggs and then sneak up on them. Oakley liked to hold the eggs and laugh at Cash. I can't believe how big Oakley is getting. She rolls everywhere and is starting to try to crawl. On tuesday night we went to Ogden for some meetings that Tyson had. The girls and I got to play at the hotel. It was nice to get away even though the weather was horrible. We got to go to our favorite store and my wonderful husband got me a new pair of boots and a hat. I love love them. I was so excited. I hope that summer comes soon.

3 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

Cute girls! Happy Easter, I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time.

Jess & Tal said...

Your girls are too cute! I can't believe how big your youngest is already! Time flies!

The Hepworths said...

Hey thanks you guys. I can't believe how big they are getting