Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oakley Mae Hepworth




Well this week ended a lot different then I was expecting! Wednesday I went in for my week check up, and by the end of it, I was heading up to Jackson that night to have our new little girl. It was such an awesome delivery and everything worked out so perfect. I know that we were truly blessed. Oakley was born on 10/09/08. She weighed 8 lb and 3 oz, and was 20 and 1/4 long. She is the complete opposite of what cashlee was when she was born. Oakley has blond blond hair and blue eyes. She is such a little sweetie and I love the spirit her and Cashlee bring into our home.

9 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. Glad everything went well!

Alex Perry said...

congratulations guys! she is extremely cute...new babies are so sweet!!

Schwab Family said...

oh my goodness congrats!!! how did i not hear the news sooner?? i will give you a call when i can stop by and see you sometime. She is so beautiful.

emily said...

congrats steph, glad things went well. Kevin & I were admiring how cute your little girls are. congrats

The Hokanson's said...

Congrats! I love the name, it is so cute! Both your babies are so pretty, good work!

Jess & Tal said...

Congrats! What a cutie & I love her name!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Awe Steph! Congrats! You make me want babies!

Spencer and Kristi Allred said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! You have such a cute family!

Hepworth Family said...

What a beautiful new baby girl! I love the name too. She looks like a wonderful new addition to your little family!