Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cashlee Turns Two!





It has been awhile since I have posted, and seeing how the whole family is sick, I finally have enough time to sit and write. I can't believe we have a two year old. She was so funny on her birthday. She kept singing happy birthday to everything. I don't think she really got the whole thing, but she loved opening her presents! Oakley decided that she would sleep through the whole party. She is such a good baby and has made the transition so much easier. Cashlee is such an awesome sister and has really adjusted well. We still have our moments, but I think that is just because she is at the two year old stage. I feel so blessed to have such a great family. I feel very blessed to have Tyson as my husband. He works so hard, and takes care of us girls. I love to watch him hold Oakley and Cashlee and just sit on the couch, or when him and Cashlee go outside to feed. I love sitting at watching them walking around and just having the father daughter time. Hopefully I will be able to update more, but we will have to see how the week goes.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to Cashlee!! She is a cute little girl. And it looks like she is a good big sister!!

SIMPSONS said...

Holy Smokes, who runs this blog? Someone needs to learn how to turn the pictures so I can see them without hurting my neck!!!
jk Steph.
Your blog is amazing!!!
Whit says i have to tell you that I wrote it so you don't think it was her.
So this is TYRELL