Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The mighty hunters





I decided I had better post about this last weekend for Tyson. Last year I drew out for an antelope, but Tyson didn't, so this year he really wanted to get one. So my brother nate, and my cousin trent, and tyson all put in and drew out. Needless to say everytime they were planning on going, something came up. This last weekend they finally were able to go and successfully get all three. They were so excited. I guess Tyson couldn't sleep the entire night and was up at the crack of dawn glassing. I was able to go stay at my moms house and help her with grandma. I didn't want to be left at my house and have the baby decide to make her appearance, which at this point I am so ready! I have two weeks left and I am so excited to meet my little girl! I think Cashlee is ready too! The first picture is what the hunters took out hunting. My mom and I called it the train. The second is of Tyson's antelope and the third is of my brother nate and his. The last is one of Cashlee I took while we were just playing outside.

2 comments:

emily said...

I know I already told you this, but I'm nervous for you! Good luck! I hope it goes smooth & of course I have no stinking idea what I'm talking about, but Good Luck!

Denise said...

Good luck with everything...those last few weeks seem so long. I am excited to see pictures!