Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Hepworth is.....

So this last friday we went up to Wilson for an ultrasound. With this baby I really haven't had a set idea of what we are going to have, but Ty seemed to think that it was going to be a boy. Well He was completely wrong. We are having another girl! The doctor was 90% sure but the baby was breach so he couldn't get a clear view but Ty said that you could tell that it was a girl. I am so excited for another one. I think Ty was set on his little boy but he will be awesome. Dr. Brecheen told him that he just needs to face the fact that he will be surrounded by girls!

4 comments:

emily said...

congratulations!!! I think really our husbands love the fact of having grils so they can have daddy's lil' girls. They just can't admit it. :) I'm super happy for you! congrats

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Yay! I love girls!!! Sure, they may be harder to raise, but they are so darn cute! Congrats!

Schwab Family said...

yippy for girls! Tyson needs a bunch of girls in his life. :) ha ha have you thought of any names???

Hepworth Family said...

Oh Congratulations!!
I'm so excited for you guys to have another cute little girl!!
Cash is really getting big! She really does look grown up with her hair all curled!