Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun Times








As I was sitting inside today hoping that Cashlee and I might be able to go outside, I came across some pictures of when we recently went to the zoo. I decided that I would post about this because the weather isn't really giving us very many outside days. We ended up going with my parents and it was so much fun. Cashlee loved seeing the animals, she really liked feeding the goats. She lets you know just how the goats eat now. It is so funny. I hope that we will have some more sunny days coming but at least we got one fun activity.

2 comments:

emily said...

Thats so stinking cute! Do you know when your due or what your having? Did you tell me Oct once?

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Steph! I'm so glad you have a blog!!! It's great to hear you are pregnant again too! Cashlee is so adorable I can't imagine what your second child will look like!