Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer Lovin!


I can't believe I haven't posted since christmas! That is just was to long ago. I won't try to update all that time, but I will say we have been having a pretty good summer! Lots of swimming, some camping, a lot of ranching, and a little bit of fun in the sun in between. We've had one baby colt, 25 baby chics and just had 4 baby pups! The kids love taking care of all of them too! The kiddos are growing like weeds, Cash starts Kindergarten this year, and Oakley starts preschool too! I dont know what I will do with just Porter and me at home for a little bit. Porter is quite the character. He keeps us on our toes but also makes us laugh everyday! Tyson is plugging along at work and trying to balance ranching too! I am just trying to keep kids out of trouble and the house clean(which I think the house is winning!) Hopefully I can get some pictures posted, My computer is being kind of dumb!

No comments: