Monday, November 8, 2010

Update





It has been forver since I blogged, but we have been so busy around here that I just kind of forgot. I cannot believe that it is November already. We had a great summer and it doesn't look like it is slowing down anytime soon. Cashlee started preschool in September and loves it. She can't wait for thursdays to roll around.She turned 4 in October. She definantly got spoiled! She loves to be outside playing or helping do chores. She has such a sweet spirit and definantly keeps us on our toes! Oakley is not my baby anymore. She turned 2 in october and has grown so much! She finally decided that she can use the potty and hasn't looked back. She loves to go out and ride the horses or help me cook and clean. She has such a tender heart and such a fun personality. The other news is that we are expecting! We are due on April 23. We find this month what we are having. We are pretty excited and the girls are too! Well here are some pics of our lives.

3 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

Congrats on the newest one to come!! I can't believe how big your girls are!! They are such cuties!

emily said...

Congrats. That is very exciting. Can't wait to hear what your having. My guess is a boy.

Kyle and Char said...

Love seeing the pictures! I can't believe your girls turned 4 and 2! Wow how time flys!!