Saturday, March 6, 2010

My favorite Time





I love this time of year! Although I am overly sick of winter,there is a little sign of hope when we start calving. We got our first calf yesterday and man he is a cutie! I love going out and watching them jump around and play! This is the first year that Oakley really knows what they are and she is so cute! We went out to see the little one and she kept pointing and saying baby! Cashlee is super excited to be able to help with them. We have one that might have twins so she might get to help feed the one, so she can't hardly wait. I cannot believe I just did a whole post on calving, but I guess when that is your business it is bound to happen.:)

1 comment:

emily said...

It's not a bad thing. Isn't that what you wanted growing up? It's good that you are where you wanted to be & hopefully where you still want to be!