Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!





There really hasn't been anything too exciting going on, so I thought I would post some pictures of the girls! Oakley is three months old already. She is such a funny little baby. She likes to hear the sound of her voice, and she will smile at just about anything. Cashlee is doing really good. She definantly keeps me on my toes. We have enjoyed having Tyson home for awhile. He is waiting to start another job, and has got to spend a lot of time with the girls. I cannot wait until summer comes. I think I have cabin fever really bad. I can't wait until the girls and I can start our garden and just enjoy the sunshine.

1 comment:

Hepworth Family said...

I think I have Cabin Fever too!
But it seems like spring might come sooner rather than later, with how the weather is acting!?