Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is Summer really gone?






These last couple of days have really got me thinking that fall might be on its way. Most people probably are sad that summer is going, but fall is my favorite time of year and I am excited to have it coming. I was looking back today on all the things we've done this summer, so I thought I would post some of them. We've had so much fun this summer. From camping, rhino rides, picking raspberries, and just hanging out at our house or the granparents I feel like this summer has really been a success.

2 comments:

Amanda and Peter said...

Hi Steph,
I saw your blog listed on emily's blog.. so I couldn't help but say hi! Your daughter is so beautiful! And I am so excited for you to be expecting.
Good luck with everything and take care!

Hepworth Family said...

Steph,
She is such a doll! What a cute little girl you have! And you will soon have another one!